This is a 40V 2A switch-mode voltage regulator.
With a nice and big ground plate at the bottom of the PCB to improve heat performance.
Input and Output can be connected without soldering.
Voltage Indicator calibration steps:
1. Press and hold the push button switch for > 4s.
2. 'IN' LED indicates it is in input calibration mode.
3. To calibrate input voltage indication, simply press the switch quickly. [Calibration range is -0.5V to + 0.5V]
4. When input voltage calibration is done, press and hold the switch for 2s.
5. 'OUT' LED indicates it is now in output calibration mode.
6. To calibrate output voltage indication, simply press the switch quickly.
7. Press and hold the switch for >2s to exit calibration.
To disable the voltage indicator, press and hold the push button switch >1s but <4s.
• Input Voltage Range: 4-40V
• Output Voltage Range: 1.25-37V (Adjustable by the Potentiometer)
• Max Output Current: 3A
• Operating Frequency: 150KHz
• Overheat Thermal Shutdown
• Over Current Protection
1.5" x 2.5" x 0.5"