Designed in Silicon Valley.
Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 and SparkFun RedBoard with much better pricing.
Improvement of LEDs location and reset signal from FTDI are also made on this board.
• ATmega328 microcontroller with Optiboot Bootloader
• USB Programming Facilitated by FTDI FT231X
• Input voltage 18 - 7V
• Reverse polarity protection
• More reliable reset
• LEDs on the side for better visibility with Shield
• Supports up to 14 digital input/output pins
• Supports up to 6 PWM outputs
• Supports up to 6 analog inputs
• 16 MHz ceramic resonator
• 32KB Flash Memory
• 2KB SRAM
• 1KB EEPROM
• Powered by USB option
• Power jack
• ISP header
• Reset button
• Supports USB, UART TTL, I2C, and SPI
• UNO R3 Shield compatible
• USB cable included
3" x 2.2" x 0.5"
For more information please visit:
FTDI Driver Link: